Sunday, April 26, 2015

Kickstarting Kickstarter

The work has been difficult (and long in coming) but my Kickstarter campaign goes live this Friday, May 1, and ends on Sunday, May 31.  You see, I've written my first novel, and I'm trying to get it published!

The book is a mystery/erotic thriller titled Irish Guilt.  The cast of characters is large, including two gay men as protagonists, but every one of them has a secret.  Some of those secrets are a matter of life and death.

It's not a "gay" novel exactly.  No one is closeted.  No one is assaulted by homophobes.  No one is being blackmailed.  Sexuality is just one aspect of these characters.  The vast majority of them are straight.  I'm a fan of gay literature, but many fine writers are exploring those avenues.  I wrote what I would want to read.

Like a good mystery, details of the lives of these people are uncovered little by little, giving clues to the guilt, or innocence, of each of them.  Like a good erotic thriller, the book is chock full of action: violence, danger, and of course, steamy sex.  Yes, it even has straight sex!  This is definitely not for kids.

A fan page should be up and running tomorrow or Tuesday, and a Twitter account should show up along with it, so you can be kept up to date on everything that's happening.

So more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment